Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Three logo designs

  
This is one of my first logos that I made of my initials. Its just a simple black box with rounded edges, with lines on each side and my initials in the lower left hand corner. The letters have three different colors in them so I made the lines the same colors to make it match.



Click to enlarge


This logo is of my full name. As the first logo, the background is a simple black box with rounded edges. But this is more of a rectangle than the first logo. I connected the "M" in my first name and the "W" in my last name together to make it some what of a ligature. The letters are purple and the line underneath my last name is purple and yellow. And to make my name pop, I replaced the dot above the "i" into a purple and yellow star.


Click to enlarge
This logo uses a symbol to replace a letter in my last name. I used a flower to replace the letter "i". I put the whole name on top of a think curved green line to kind of make it look like grass. I made the rest of the letter pink to make it match with the flower pedals. I made the flower with the paint brush tool. 

10 comments:

  1. I like the initial logo because of the simplicity and like mostly everything. You could put it into black and white if you wanted to though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the colors you used in your full name and how you connected some letters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the last one! It really girly and cute, and also creative. The only thing i don't like is the green stroke on the flower petals. Maybe just make the flower plain pink?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the flower you used instead of the 'i'. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good work bruh, i really like the first one its pretty neat. The last too are too girly for me, but thats just me good work overall!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the designs you made. there very simple but look nice. there well done and cant find to see any flaws on the designs its self.what i do see is that you should remove the white box on it so that it looks nicer but other then that good job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all very good logos. I really like the second one too. what i do see is that you should remove the white box on it so that it looks nicer but other then that good job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your last design is my favorite by far, i like your incorporation of the flower and the way it flows. I dont love your color choice for your first logo so if you were to pursue with that one i would do some experimenting. overall very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have really nice logos and you showed a lot of effort. You may have been able to be a little bit more creative on the first logo, but other than that you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. All three logos are very well thought out and created. I like the first one because it is simple, but the colors are interesting, which makes it good. If I changed anything, it might would be to use more creativity, because in the second and third logo, the "i" is used to show the same effect.

    ReplyDelete