Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Click to enlarge image



Project Description: For this project, we used the tutorial http://www.vectordiary.com/illustrator/learn-illustrator-cs3-in-30-days/. I used the Week 2, Days 8-12 for this project. It was basically all about the brush tool and how to use it using different brush types. It also taught me how to work with colors and strokes. The letter "A" that you can see on the top of the page was made with the brush tool, not the typing tool. Also the heart and circle was stars was made with the brush tool.


New Skills, Processes & Tools Learned: I learned how to use the brush tool and gradient tool with this tutorial. 
Shape Tools: circle, stars, rectangle
Drawing tools: Brush tool


Self Reflection: I think I did a good job with this part of the tutorial. It was much simpler than the other projects that we had to do. It took me about two days to finish.


Part/Proj: 8/9

No comments:

Post a Comment