Thursday, November 11, 2010

Spaceship


click to enlarge image














Project Description- For this project, we had to make a spaceship using Adobe Illustrator CS3. We learned how to make it using a tutorial guide, http://www.denisdesigns.com/blog/2009/03/create-a-simple-spaceship-in-illustrator/. I made this by simply using the pathfinder tool and I made the colors look cool with the gradient tool. I also used the shapes tool to make the body of the spaceship and the stars.


New Skills/Processes/ Tools Learned- The new skills and tools I learned from this project was how to use the pathfinder tool. It was pretty confusing how to use it at first, but then I got the hang of it after awhile.


Shape Tools used- Circle, rectangle, stars

Self Refection- I think I did a fairly good job with this project. It was hard to do because the tutorial wasn't clear, but I was able to figure everything out with some help from the teacher and my classmates. 

Part/Proj- 10/9

No comments:

Post a Comment